Luke Skywalker in clubland
The other night, while biking through a quiet backstreet en route to an evening of nesting in front of the television, I looked up and noticed some spotlights at the other end of the city reflected in the clouds. Even though they were almost certainly used for some cheesy promotion or schmantzy event of no interest to me, for a brief moment, they really lent an exhilarating sense of occasion to an otherwise uneventful night.
That, and they always remind me of giant light sabers.
Just another reason I really love living in this city.
That, and they always remind me of giant light sabers.
Just another reason I really love living in this city.

3 Comments:
I prefer the Endor aesthetic of Vancouver.
Seriously, there are treetop villages.
By
Lawyerlike, at 2:04 PM
hey, remember Luke Skywalker from Queen's Players? oh the memories...
By
Anonymous, at 11:09 PM
Oh cripes, I'd forgotten about that. Or was it Han Solo? I can't remember.
Probably for the best that I can't...
By
D., at 9:51 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home