I am a crappy blogger.
So, it's been awhile. And I understand two postings do not a sabbatical earn.
To be honest, I sort of forgot I had this thing, which may seem petty and air-headed, but given the activity in my life of late, is sort of understandable. I've had a hell of a few weeks, full of meeting deadlines and waiting tables, trips to Kingston and journeys home, pints and curry and visits from friends. Honestly, how is a girl supposed to fit in a blog entry?
Moreover, how's a girl supposed to land a job? Still no word from the place at which I interviewed last, and the postings seem to be drying up. I'm thinking of marketing myself exclusively as a freelancer. Can't write? I can! Send your stuff over. I'll write it for you. I prefer cash, but will also work for Kilkenny and cookies.
To be honest, I sort of forgot I had this thing, which may seem petty and air-headed, but given the activity in my life of late, is sort of understandable. I've had a hell of a few weeks, full of meeting deadlines and waiting tables, trips to Kingston and journeys home, pints and curry and visits from friends. Honestly, how is a girl supposed to fit in a blog entry?
Moreover, how's a girl supposed to land a job? Still no word from the place at which I interviewed last, and the postings seem to be drying up. I'm thinking of marketing myself exclusively as a freelancer. Can't write? I can! Send your stuff over. I'll write it for you. I prefer cash, but will also work for Kilkenny and cookies.

1 Comments:
You sly R.E.M. fan you, you didn't tell me you had a blog!
I'd like to think that the internet is a photographer, looking up at our two blogs smiling.
Keep em comin'!
R.
By
Lawyerlike, at 9:15 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home