I have entered the 'blog age.'
Greetings and salutations.
So, after nearly a year of hemming and hawing, I have decided to start a weblog. I'm not sure what finally motivated me to do this, but I suspect it may be a result of my annoyingly persistent and increasingly boring unemployment. Now, if nothing else, I will have a platform from which to write unabated, thereby fulfilling my creative itches and, hopefully, delaying my decline into an illiterate yokel. Hell, this may even beat my daily Oprah fix. Hey, I said maybe.
Welcome, all. And remember to be kind. I am, after all, jobless and tender.
So, after nearly a year of hemming and hawing, I have decided to start a weblog. I'm not sure what finally motivated me to do this, but I suspect it may be a result of my annoyingly persistent and increasingly boring unemployment. Now, if nothing else, I will have a platform from which to write unabated, thereby fulfilling my creative itches and, hopefully, delaying my decline into an illiterate yokel. Hell, this may even beat my daily Oprah fix. Hey, I said maybe.
Welcome, all. And remember to be kind. I am, after all, jobless and tender.

1 Comments:
I just wanted to break your blog comment cherry.
ha.
Giggidy Giggidy!
By
N, at 2:56 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home